- Protects 100% among exposed population to TB infection (especially among the children) through the primary BCG vaccination
- At least 85% type of infectious TB becomes non infective through proper and effective treatment (Sputum Conversion Rate).
- To ensure the recovery rate of 85% (Cure Rate) among new sputum detected positive cases.
- Detect at least 70% of sputum positive cases (Case Detection Rate).
To monitor TB Control Program JKWPKL & P
- TB case notifications and reporting
- Based on the source of the notification & e-notice and input from MyTB, data on new TB cases of all types and Tuberculosis Sputum Positive Cases can be analyzed and reports can be issued daily, weekly or monthly. Control activities will be carried out within at least one week (1) from the date of notification. Report of tuberculosis is based on the format TBIS initiated since 2003
- TB case detection
- All confirmed cases of infectious TB should be investigated by PPKP , the need to detect number of cases that have targeted each year by using the formula from the WHO Case Detection Rate I.e 50 cases of new smear + ve Tuberculosis per 100,000 population. Detection through active e (through the detection of contact)or Passive (the patient apperas in person) or by screening
- Tuberculosis Treatment Monitoring Results
- The monitoring of the treatment is focused on smear positive TB cases by cohort in the previous year. 8 criteria are monitored by Recovery Rate, completed tretment, Changing of Diagnosis, transfer / incomplete treatment,continuing of treatment, dead.. While there are 11 indicators related to TB by WHO need to be monitored every month, including TB Incidendence Rate. which is also KPI of the Director General of Health .
- BCG Program
- The target is 95% of the BCG ‘ scar in primary and 99.5% of live births must be given BCG vaccination for newborn babies. Monitoring Coverage ‘Primary BCG VACCINATION OF undertaken by the centres concern every 3 months.
- Laboratory Services
- PR 2 upgraded to PR 1 to complete the TB diagnostic facilities, especially through microscopy. All JTMP able to carry out proper tests on sputum smear Laboratory safety in clinics and hospitals are also constantly monitored.
- Other programs / activities
- TB Day celebration is organised yearly in addition, providing with health education materials
- Providing of Training / human capital for all employees JKWPKL & P who are directly involved in managing cases of TB in health clinics and hospitals.
Aplikasi Jumlah Pelawat ini hanya dipaparkan untuk Pengurus Laman bagi tujuan mengubah configurasi.