- The Primary Health Care Services
- Outpatient Clinic (OPD)
- Reviewed Approach Concept in KK (Reap)
- Medical Care of Chronic Diseases
- Family Physician Services
- Quality Assurance Program (QAP) Primary Health (Care & Asthma Clinic Kawanku)
- Health Advisory Panel
- E-Masa Monitoring
- After Hours Clinic Services
- Expanded Scope
- Elderly Health Care Program
- Adolescent Health Program
- Social Services
- Rehabilitation Services at Home
- Kem Kesihatan anjuran JKWPKL & Health Camp organized by JKWPKL & applications from government agencies
- Designing and Implementing ABM, via Primary Health Care Services Allocation :
- Planning and implementing training programs on the Primary Health at the local level such as in-service courses, workshops and conferences.
- Hold regular meetings with health staff to review and discuss ongoing activities and provide briefings on new activities.
- Provide and distribute relevant technical guidelines of the Family Health Services to Family Health Physician , Medical Officer of Health, nurses and auxiliary staff.
- Human Resources and asset management of Primary Health Care Services.
- Monitoring Activities:
- Data/ Report Gathering
- Analyzing the data in terms of achievements and shortcomings.
- Recommend improvement measures to improve the quality of primary health services.
- Regular Monitoring Visits to Clinics to ensure that the norms and regulations are followed.
- Menilai perkhidmatan kesihatan primer melalui:
- Assessing Performance PTS, SOP, QAP & KPI of the servcies
- Preparation of annual budget for all activities relevant and related to the Family Health and Primary .
- ABM- Staffing.
- Equipment requirements.
- Organizing Courses .
- Other as required
Aplikasi Jumlah Pelawat ini hanya dipaparkan untuk Pengurus Laman bagi tujuan mengubah configurasi.