Development Unit, Department Health Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya is under Management Division and is headed by the Chief Assistant Director (KKP)- The Finance and Development. This unit comprises a total of 8 civil servants from the Management and Professional (P & P) and the Support Group.
To implement policies of the Ministry of Health in order to improve the quality of health services by implementing health development projects in the Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya.
- Plan the development needs under Five-Year Malaysian Plan;
- Planning and managing the allocation of development of Department of Health Federal Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya (BP2, BP3, BP6 and BP9);
- Manage applications to repair and upgrade clinics;
- Manage the affairs of the rental premises for the clinic setting;
- Manage the affairs of the premises rental under the Health of Department Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya demise;
- Update information on the implementation of development projects in the Project Monitoring System II (SPPII);
- Acting as a mediator with the Implementing Agency for Development;
- Coordinating and monitoring health development projects in the Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya;
- Ensure that all allocation / requirements for each project is obtained;
- Handling the acquisition of land for the health project purpose with relevant departments;
- Ensure that the process of land acquisition made promptly in accordance with the rules based on Pekeliling Pesuruhjaya Tanah Persekutuan Bil. 1/2003; and
- Manage the procurement of works and cafeteria services in clinics under the Health Department of Health Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya.
Date Modified : 27 March 2017