This unit is responsible for ensuring the implementation of all policies, policies and strategies in relation to the monitoring of food under the Food Act 1983 and the regulations thereunder.
- Plan, implement and evaluate compliance activities at the state level.
- Ensure the implementation of all policies, policies and strategies in relation to monitoring and compliance of food under the Food Act 1983 and the regulations thereunder.
- Investigate any non-compliance is detected as a result of monitoring.
- Gather, analyze and evaluate data and compliance monitoring at the state level and providing reports.
- Manage database NFAS (National Food Contaminant Assessment System)
- Running TDS program
- Monitor compliance with mandatory under the legislation through sampling and inspection of food premises.
- Monitor compliance under the legislation through sampling and inspection activities.
- Monitor factory / importer who has given these licenses under the Food Act 1983 and Food Regulations 1985.
- Investigate complaints relating to hygiene and food safety
- Controlling the implementation of existing state QAP
- Manage reten reten-monthly and annual Food Safety and Quality Program State.
- Streamlining operations and food safety alerts WPKL.
- Manage domestic and import pelakasanan FoSIM WPKL level.
- To plan and monitor the activities of inspection and sampling food (domestic & imported)
a) Inspection Procedures
b) Closure Procedure premises
c) Procedures food Seizure
d) Food Disposal Procedures
e) Food Sampling Procedures
f) Procedure Food MELAK
g) Management of food complaints and premises
h) National Monitoring Procedures
i) Specific Monitoring Procedures
j) Review Total Diet Study
k) Review Microbial Risk Assesement
Date Update : 20 Oktober 2017