The Nursing Unit in the Department of Health, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya (JKWPKL&P) was founded in April 2010. The Unit is headed by a State Matron, Grade U42 and assisted by 2 Assistant Matrons (Medical and Public Health Divisions).
- Coordinate all nursing activities in the Medical and Public Health Divisions in the State.
- Monitor all aspects of nursing activities in Hospitals and Public Health Clinics at the State Level to ensure quality nursing services are provided.
- Improve knowledge and innovation as well as educate first class mentality among nurses.
- Increase productivity by training to maintain the quality standards of nursing services
- Improve and maintain the quality standards of nursing service
Date Modified : 25 April 2017
Aplikasi Jumlah Pelawat ini hanya dipaparkan untuk Pengurus Laman bagi tujuan mengubah configurasi.