This unit is responsible for ensuring the implementation of all policies, policies and strategies in relation to the Ministry of Health Malaysia food export controls
Health certificate issued within:
- 3 days (if product have HACCP certificate from the Ministry of Health)
- 21 working days (if the product has no HACCP)
If the documents and complete information from the applicant.
Functions and Activities Unit
- To plan, and evaluate pursuance of his export control activities at the state level.
- As the Competent Authority at the state level for exports of fish and fish products and other foods to the European Union, the United States and other countries.
- Implementing the control system along the production chain of fish and fish products and other foods to the European Union, the United States and other countries in accordance with the guidelines and procedures established.
- Coordinate, monitor and issue the export of Health Certificate and Certificate of Free Sale.
- Conduct verification on official controls carried out by the relevant CA and ensure that corrective action be taken against non-compliance.
Tarikh Kemaskini : 20 October 2017