HIV unit is one unit in the Division of Public Health JKWPKL & Putrajaya. This unit is designed to run orientated activities / programs of prevention and treatment for HIV / AIDS and sexually transmitted diseases in particular for public facilities under the supervision JKWPKL & Putrajaya.
The unit is also in pertangungjawabkan to provide technical advice to the agency - not the MOH and private agencies in the care and HIV / AIDS and STIs.
1 - To reduce the spread of HIV / AIDS and sexually transmitted diseases among those at risk.
2 - To achieve the government and international agencies to achieve the Millennium Development Goals.
- Control and Prevention Program AIDS / STD
Dissemination of information relating to HIV / AIDS / STD through education and effective communication involves:
- Circulation of leaflets, posters and other educational materials.
- Static or mobile exhibition
- Seminar, conference and meeting.
- Hold World AIDS Day.
- Youth Running Program Healthy Without AIDS (PROSTAR) in schools.
- Monitoring and Surveillance Activity Reten Analysis
- Case Registration (National Burden Diseases)
- Notification of cases of Infectious Disease Control Act 1988
- Investigation of cases (NAR-INQUIRY-2008)
- Contact Tracing / partner notification.
- Reten-month reten
- Continuous and Systematic Data Collection
- Program of prevention and control of AIDS through Harm Reduction Program
- Injection Needle Exchange Program Expansion - Planning and implementing activities injection needle exchange program (NSEP) in the clinic.
- Monitoring and Evaluation - Monitor activities injection needle exchange program (NSEP) in the clinic.
- The activities of prevention and detection of cases of infection. Carry out HIV screening involves:
- Blood donor / organ.
- Blood dependents patient.
- Receiver Organ / Tissue.
- Migrant workers
- STD patients
- TB patients
- Sex workers are "direct" or "indirect."
- The public is at high risk through the Voluntary HIV Screening / Anonymous.
- Maternity (PMTCT)
- Contact them are HIV positive.
- Brides through Pre-Marital HIV Screening (Pre Marital Screening)
- Client Harm Reduction Program (Harm Reduction) – Drug injection needle exchange program (NSEP), Methadone, and condoms.
- Treatment Program With Methadone Replacement Therapy (MMT)
Date Update : 25 May 2016